Monday, January 18, 2010

Long Time No Blog

So it has been forever since I have written everything. I told you I am a terrible journal keeper. The reason I am back is really for my own purposes. As if a personal blog is anything but that.
Anyway, we are back on the infertility treatment train again. Well, actually......we jumped on the train months ago, now we are apparently on a cross country journey. I want to have the timeline written down so I can refer back. SO here goes.....

Aug 09- Back to RE for consult
Sept 09- IUI #1...BFN
Oct 09 IUI#2...BFN
Nov 09 IUI #3...BFN

All IUIs were done with me on increasing doses of Clomid until I began to get visual changes with it and was told no more Clomid for you!

Nov 09- decided to move forward with IVF. We were given the choice for gonadatropins with IUI or IVF. We are out of pocket for IVF and all injectibles medications so we decided to skip injectibles with IUI as we did not want to waste the money on possible multiple cycles when that money could have gone to IVF.

Dec 1st - Saline Hysteroscopy...all clear
Dec 21- IVF consult
Dec 23rd- CD 1
Dec 24th Start BCPs
Jan 10th Start Lupron 5u BID
Jan 13th Last BCP
Jan 18th Supression check- all clear
Jan 21st Start stims

To be continued........

No comments: