Monday, March 17, 2008

One Year


It has been one year since Frank and I were married. We chose to get married on St. Patrick's Day because it is the best day of the whole year. It was the most perfect day. Now the day before with the Nor'easter and blizzard like conditions was another story, but the day itself couldn't have been better. We had Irish music and Guinness and green beer and bagpipers. I think that people had as much fun as we did. We felt very lucky because we were able to share the weekend with my best friend and her husband who were married a year before on the 18th.


Frank and I celebrated on Sat night with dinner at the Dillworthstown Inn. We had a wonderful dinner. Anyplace that serves lobster mashed potatoes is ok in my book. We were a little unsure at first because we had reservations for 5:30 so it was us and a lot of 80 year olds. The dining room we were in was VERY quiet. You felt bad to have a conversation at a normal speaking level. Once the dining room filled up a bit, it was better though. I had lobster and Frank had steak and the only thing I wished we had gotten was the Cesar salad they prepare table side. Next time.


There were many times when I thought I would never find anyone to spend my life with. Its true that it happens when you least expect it. I love you Frank, more and more everyday. Thank you for loving me.




No comments: