Monday, June 2, 2008

The Hips don't lie

I have never ever been a small girl. I have, in fact, been very very large. However, even when I was at my lowest weight, my hips were still disproportionately large when compared to the rest of my body. Thanks to my Dad's side for that one. I am self conscious about it and while I may be lazy about exercising these days, there is not much I can do about how my weight distributes itself. I proved that one when I was running seven miles a day. So why is it that people must constantly point out that I am carrying the baby in my hips. I KNOW! I GET IT! Thanks for bringing it to my attention. I swear, these things better be good for easily pushing out an infant or I am not going to be pleased.

1 comment:

Maria (MKC101103) said...

The oldest (lamest) joke in the book is about big hips being great for "child-bearing".

Here's to hoping they're good for something!

Now, we just have to find out what a wide ass is good for..........LOL.