Thursday, July 10, 2008

Dear Co-Irker

Perhaps you have not realized that we work in an area where we have very few resources, or perhaps you do not care. I am confused, however, as to why you decided to perseverate over nutritional information posted in the exam rooms. In truth I had not even noticed them, as I explained to you and I am glad you are taking the time to examine everything so closely. I am sorry that the information posted BY OUR NUTRITIONIST was published by the beef council but hey, free is free. The information is good info for our patients and not in the slightest insinuating that we should only eat beef all the time, more so educating them about the importance of a balanced diet and good vitamin and calcium intake. Yes, there s a small logo on the bottom of the page for the beef council but is that really sending our patients the wrong message as you were so worried about. I realize you and your entire family do not eat meat of any kind and I am sorry you are offended personally by the beef council but was it really necessary to take down the handouts and store them until the nutritionist returns from vacation? Way to pick something ridiculous to get upset over.

Have I mentioned I hate my job

No comments: