Monday, July 7, 2008

Scary

On Thursday, I went into Hallmark to buy a birthday card for my cousin and was greeted by Halloween decorations. Halloween decorations!!! I will likely have a baby by Halloween. Holy Crap! I mean October is so far away...isn't it?

I really think emotionally we are ready, however from an organizational standpoint we are not. When we ordered our furniture, we were told 12-14 weeks before it would be in. Imagine my surprise, then, to learn that not only was my Munire crib, hutch and dresser in last week, but so was my glider which was ordered from another store. So I know have a lovely glider sitting in my living room until we are finished clearing out the nursery which needs to be done before July 28 because that is when the other furniture is being delivered. And there is still that little matter of bedding.....sigh.

1 comment:

DJ Heavy D said...

If it's any comfort to you, it's WAY too early for there to be Halloween cards out. But I guess there's no other holiday between then and now, so what choice do they have?