Sunday, July 27, 2008

Decision 2008

We have a decision! I am not talking about which candidate to elect in November, it is something much closer to my heart these days. Baby Bedding. The search for bedding has been an ongoing struggle in our house. I found 20 sets I liked for a girl but none for a boy. We came up with a set from Pottery Barn Kids that we liked but I knew they were close to releasing a new catalog so I decided to hold off until then to buy anything. So I called PBK like once a week to find out when the new release was coming. I was given a different answer each time I called until someone gave me a date of 7/22 which was last Tuesday. Tuesday came and went and no bedding. I was not pleased. If PBK tracks hits to their website, I am sure they are working on some kind of restraining order against me as I was refreshing every 5 minutes. Finally Friday morning the new catalog was online and luckily we really liked one of the new sets. Well, I liked it....Frank took some convincing but he is on board too.
So here is the winner!

Furniture comes tomorrow and I can't wait to see how it looks put together.

1 comment:

Maria (MKC101103) said...

Oh that's adorable! That is going on my short list :)