Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Hump day

So the craptastic organization I work for failed to withhold ANY state taxes for 2007. That was a fun discovery at the beginning of the week. They know they screwed up royally and I am waiting word on their solution, which better be that they pay them. Otherwise that would put a total damper in what little we have saved for IVF.

In other news, I had my first monitoring session today and have a 15mm follicle, a 16 mm follicle and a few 12s. I have to call this afternoon to speak with my Dr because I did not want to consult with the partner who was there today (the one who tried to talk us out of IUI last month). I am sure I will be back there for more monitoring on Friday and possible IUI this weekend. More so, I want a long term plan.

And I really want this week to end.

No comments: