Saturday, January 19, 2008

I am not an RE but I play one on TV

So IUI #2 is a bust. So much for worrying about HOM. Sigh. I had a few really bad days but I think I am feeling a little better. I just have this nagging feeling that we are going to have to do IVF. And I have NO idea how we are going to pay for it.

For now, we are on to IUI #3. I have so many questions for my RE. I have spoken to the nurses and we will agin be doing Clomid but only for 4 days this time and at a different dose... 150mg cd4, 100mg cd 5-6, and 50mg cd7. I have never heard of a dose like this before but we will see. I also won't even be seeing my RE for my first monitoring session b/c I can't get to the office he will be at. So I will go to my regular office and get the b/w and US and then wait to hear what to do. Frank thinks we need to do back to back IUIs. I do not necessarily disagree. I think I need a trigger shot b/c some of my follies were large (29 the day before IUI) and I am afraid they may have been too mature.
Isn't fun to play RE!

No comments: