Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Recap

Ok, so if I am going to be serious about this blog, I guess I need to catch up since the last time I posted.

Our first cycle with the RE was a bust. We did an unmedicated IUI and Franks post wash SA was not too bad. Everyone seemed happy about the numbers. Re told me to call him in 2 weeks and tell him I was pregnant. How I wish I could have done that. Instead, I called with my period and was started on Clomid 100mg cd 4-5 followed by 50mg cd6-8. I did not have too many side effects, some HA and some moodiness.

Apparently, I am a cheap date. That is what the RE called me. My RE, whom I love, is on vacation until next week so I saw one of his partners. I have 4 follies b/t 16-25 as of yesterday. Which means that in theory that should all of Franks sperm decide to learn to swim, we could have quads! Sub RE tried to dissuade me from the IUI but admitted that he is more conservative and my RE would continue on. So, I think that is likely what we will do. I have another apt in the am and see ready my follies are then.

No comments: