Sunday, February 3, 2008

Gameday

I went in for IUI #3 today which is fitting as it is also the Superbowl, featuring the NY GIANTS!!! I think I am more excited about the superbowl than the IUI. Everything went swimmingly (pun intended), and Franks motility was the best it has ever been by far and his count was good as well. I have 2 follicles 21 and 26mm which have not released yet. This means that instead of sleeping in tomorrow I will be having yet another insemination. As my RE said "you have nothing to lose and everything to gain" by doing another one.

Frank has been an awesome cheerleader. HE is very optimistic and thinks there is no way this will not work. Me, I am going through the motions, expecting it not to work and hoping to be proved wrong. Frank feels that the fact that the IUI happened on Superbowl sunday, and the fact that the Giants are in the superbowl by a miracle equals us being pregnant in two weeks. I love his optimism.

If this works and its a boy we may just have to name him Plaxico.

No comments: